We at RTC360 Development LLC (“RTC360,” “we,” or “us”) are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
The Website is owned and operated by RTC360. Any inquiries about this Policy should be directed to:
RTC360 Development LLC
112 Stratton Place
Mt. Sterling, Kentucky 40353
This Policy is incorporated by reference into the RTC 360 Terms and Conditions Agreement to which you agreed upon entering the Website.
Use of the Website by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited. If you are under the age of 13, do not attempt to register for or to otherwise use the Website. If we are notified that we have collected personal information from anyone under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as is reasonably possible.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
How We Gather Information From Users
The information we learn from you helps us personalize and improve your experience at the Website. The following are the types of information we gather:
* Information You Voluntarily Give Us: We receive information when you register for the Website, sign up for membership, request certain features, or make a purchase. Additionally, you may provide information when you participate in other interactive areas of the Website. When you provide us with information, you will not be asked for your Social Security number, sex, race, national origin, or disability. Any Personal Information you provide is voluntary. The Website may combine information that you voluntarily give us with information provided by third parties and affiliates.
* E-mail / Opt-Out: When we ask for your Personal Information, such as email address, to share with our third party promotional partners or non-affiliated advertisers, you have the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of providing such information. During the registration process or at other places on the Website, you may have the opportunity to indicate areas about which you would like to receive more information. Participation in any of these programs is at your option, and you will not be enrolled automatically in any of these programs. If you opt-in, you may opt out at any time if you change your mind by logging into your profile and changing your email preferences, if applicable. If you chose to have a relationship with RTC360, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
* Automatic Information: We automatically receive and record certain types of information whenever you interact with us. This information, which is recordable any time you use the Internet, includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your domain name, if any; and computer and connection information, such as browser type and version. In addition, like many Web sites, we use a technology called “cookies” to record your activity while visiting the Website. We use this information to learn how you use the Website, to remember your preferences, and to diagnose problems.
* Aggregated Usage Information: We may provide aggregated usage information to third parties, such as content licensors and advertisers, for diagnostic, billing and sales purposes. However, such information will not include any personally identifiable user information. This information is purely statistical in nature and cannot be tied to you.
* Third-Party Services: Third parties provide certain services available on RTC360.com on RTC360′s behalf. RTC360 may provide information, including Personal Information, that RTC360 collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which RTC360 maintains its Web site and mailing lists. RTC360 will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on RTC360′s behalf.
More Information About Cookies
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that enable us to personalize your Web browsing experience. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of some of the features on the Website.
Do We Share Your Personal Information?
In addition to the third-party sharing discussed above, the Website may share your personal information as follows:
* We may rent, sell, or share personally identifiable information about you with third parties only in order to provide services or products that you have requested; when we have your permission; or as otherwise described in this Policy.
* We may share your information with our affiliates or agents in order to provide services or communicate with you on our behalf.
* We will disclose information if required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or similar legal process, or as necessary to enforce the Terms and Conditions Agreement for the Website. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, user information may be one of the transferred assets. We will not be liable for your information no longer in our possession.
* We cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personal information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. By way of example, without limiting the foregoing, we may be forced to disclose personal information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
* RTC360 strives to comply with all applicable laws around the globe that are designed to protect your privacy. Although legal requirements may vary from country to country, RTC360 intends to adhere to the principles set forth in this Policy even if, in connection with the above, we transfer your Personal Information from your country to countries that may not require an “adequate” level of protection for your Personal Information. In other words, our goal is to provide protection for your Personal Information no matter where that Personal Information is collected, transferred, or retained.
Where RTC360 collects Personal Information on the Website, where different from the manner set forth in this Policy, we intend to post a purpose statement that explains why Personal Information will be collected and whether we plan to share such Personal Information outside of RTC360 or those working on RTC360′s behalf. RTC360 does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on RTC360′s behalf unless such transfer is legally required, as set forth above.
Wherever your Personal Information may be held within RTC360 or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. We use state-of-the-art technology to protect your data from unauthorized third parties. Currently, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect your personal data. SSL encrypts personal information as it is transmitted over the Internet. We use firewalls between our internal network and the Web to allow only clearly defined traffic to access specific services. The Website is registered with a site identification authority that enables your browser to confirm our identity before you send any information. During the registration process, we use a server ID (or a digital certificate) together with industry-standard 128-bit SSL encryption to protect sensitive Member information, if any, during both transmission and storage. You can confirm the presence of security measures when transmitting data through your security-enabled browser by looking for: A URL beginning with “https://” rather than “http://”. If you’re using Microsoft Internet Explorer(r) or Mozilla Firefox(r), a closed lock icon at the bottom of the browser window.
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, RTC360 wishes to maintain accurate Personal Information. Where we collect Personal Information from you on the Web, our goal is to provide a means of contacting RTC360 should you need to update or correct that Information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible, you may send updates and corrections about your Personal Information to info@RTC360.com and we will make good faith, reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your Personal Information that we hold as soon as practicable. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
RTC360.com is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age. To report use by a child under age 13, please contact us at the e-mail address listed above, and include the following information:
* Name of the child you are reporting;
* The child’s username or alias he or she is using;
* E-mail address used by the child;
* Actual age of the child;
* Your relationship to the child;
* Your basis for making the report.
We are committed to privacy and, through our membership in the Online Privacy Alliance, are actively involved in and support current industry initiatives to preserve individual privacy rights on the Internet. Protecting your privacy online is an evolving area, and RTC360′s Web sites are constantly evolving to meet these demands.
If you have any comments or questions regarding our Policy, please contact us at info@RTC360.com. While we cannot guarantee privacy perfection, we will address any issue to the best of our abilities as soon as possible.
Privacy Rights of California Residents
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to additional privacy rights under California law. If you submit a written request to the address above, www.RTC360.com will provide you with a California Customer Choice Notice that you may use to opt-out of third party personal information sharing. Please specify on your request that you are seeking your “California Customer Choice Notice” and allow at least 30 days for a response.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time without notice. Please check this page periodically for any changes. By continuing to use this Website, you accept all such changes.
Last Updated: 2/17/2012