ADVANTAGES OF iREPORT360 FOR OWNERS
iReport360 was developed to connect people on a construction project using web-based technologies. We have simplified the daily reporting process and streamlined the flow of information between the office and the field & between team members. So whether your projects are residential or commercial, public or private, iReport360 will improve your day to day operations and reduce your risk through better documentation.
REPORT + SHARE + TRACK = ASSURANCE
iReport360 is perfect for internal company communication and has the capabilities for external team communication. Incorporate iReport360 into the Quality Control/Quality Assurance plan for your next project.
The advantages and benefits of iReport360 are described below.
• Save time with automated reporting system (No more mailings, copies, faxes, or emails with large attachments).
• Eliminates paperwork for daily reporting by using web-based report templates.
• User-friendly interface available on a smart phone, tablet, laptop, or personal computer or any device capable of accessing the internet.
• Access to approved submittals, mix designs, material certs, etc in real-time.
• Quickly relay questions or issues from the field to the office with photos and daily reports that include sketches on plan images and photos.
• Always have the most up-to-date plans and specs.
• Access to all field reports and lab reports in real-time so no more lost files or emails.
• Increase efficiency by centralizing all files/reports into one location and available to access when away from the office.
• Find each project location using the mapping tool on the project page.
• Document weather conditions using the weather tool on the project page.
• Web-based time card and expense report using iLog360 <click here for more information>.
• Specify iReport360 on your next project. <Click Here for Project Specifications>
• Monitor the progress of your projects using any web device such as a smart tablet, laptop, or PC through review of the Photo Gallery, Daily Reports, etc.
• Reduce risk and potential for litigation 50% to 75% by improved field documentation through detailed, web-based report templates that include photos and plan images.
• Reduce labor costs by automating the reporting process. No more redundant and unnecessary handling of paper in the office or the field.
• Reduce expenses by minimizing paper file storage and eliminating digital file storage by using a cloud-based data storage system.
• Specify or require your construction team to use iReport360 for a transparent reporting and operating system.
Each role of a construction project can reduce risk and liability through improved documentation.
iReport360 was developed by construction professionals for construction professionals.
Our development team consists of engineers, project managers, and industry leaders who know the value of proper reporting.
CONTRACTORS AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS need to be assured their work is properly documented.
ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS need to be assured their projects are built per their design intent.
TESTING AND SPECIAL INSPECTION FIRMS need to be assured they are properly documenting the activities per the building code.
MATERIAL SUPPLIERS need to be assured their materials are properly handled, properly stored, and properly installed.
OWNERS need to be assured they are getting what they have paid for.
iReport360 is the solution to allow all team members to “Build With Confidence”
Additional benefits and features of iReport360 are described below.
- Owners and Project Managers can track the progress of each of their projects on a daily basis by reviewing the daily reports and photo gallery.
- Plan Drawings, Specifications, and Shared Files can be uploaded to iReport360 and readily available on the construction site or in the office. Easy access to these shared documents will minimize mistakes and allow the entire project team to have full access to all construction documents.
- The professional report format, which includes photos, makes them especially useful to owners to monitor the construction progress.
- Professional and consistent reporting procedures will be helpful to owners that work with many contractors, design professionals, and testing firms. Detailed report templates will guide field personnel to properly document construction activities. The entire team will have more confidence that their work is being evaluated and properly documented per the requirements of the project specifications. Proper documentation will reduce risk and lower liability.
- Photo Gallery will allow the Owner to observe construction progress from their office or mobile internet devices.
- iReport360 can be used from any device capable of accessing the internet, such as a laptop computer, smart phone, or other mobile device. Therefore, purchase of a specific hardware is not required.
- Provides confidence their investment was properly constructed because the specified materials and construction methods were documented to be properly used.
- Owners can specify iReport360 communication system to assure clean lines of communication and proper documentation is completed. Click here for Project Specifications which require iReport360 for project documentation.
With Better Communication, All Team Members Can “BUILD WITH CONFIDENCE”